These stunning sunflower cookies are pretty and delicious. They are sure to make any day extra special for your family and friends.
- Sunflower shaped cookie cutter
- Yellow candy melts
- Candy blackberries
1. Make your favorite cookie dough recipe.
2. Cut out sunflower cookies, and bake them until done.
3. Melt the candy melts in the microwave or double boiler.
4. Dip the cookies in the melts and add a candy black berry to the center while it is still wet.
To make the dipping easier, you may want to stick a toothpick into your cookies before dipping.