Make your Mishloach Manos a sensation with a delectable display of these adorable cannoli characters! These delightfully creamy confections combine creativity and imagination to bring the colorful cast of the Purim story to life. Guaranteed entertainment from creation to consumption, this Mishloach Manos presentation will spread smiles wherever it goes.
Read on to learn how to make the perfect Purim-themed CannoliCast in six clear steps.
- Beat 8 oz. dessert whip. When it is firm, add 4 T instant vanilla pudding mix; mix until smooth.
- Use a pastry bag or Ziploc bag with a star tip to pipe whip into Presidor Cannolis.
TIP: Fill the cannoli shells from both ends so that the whole shell is filled with whip.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt 6 oz. baking chocolate.
- Dip the ends of each cannoli into the chocolate. Roll one end of each cannoli in the sprinkles of your choice and allow chocolate to harden.
- Using fondant, create appropriate headgear and facial details for King Achashveirosh, Queen Vashti, Haman, Mordechai and Queen Esther. Glue into place with icing.
- Embellish the cannolis with edible eyes and candy pearls using a dot of icing for each.
More great cannoli craft ideas - check out the links below!
Other great uses for edible eyes: