- Soap Mold
- White and Purple Gefen Wondermelts – to create the lavender swirl effect
- Duck Cookie Cutter
- Your favorite sugar cookie dough
- Rolled Fondant – most colored with yellow gel food color, small amount of blue for eyes, and orange for beak
- Thin White Ribbon if you would like to tie two ducks together at the neck
- Package of Lolly fiz – to be labeled as the Green Leaf scented pack
- Bottle of Candy Fiz, as the bath salts
- Fiji Water Bottle
- Plastic toiletry bag
- White washcloth, and ribbon to tie bow
- Labels and Packaging accents from omgdesign.weebly.com
1. Roll out the cookie dough. Using your cookie cutter, cut out duck cookies and bake according to the recipe directions.
2. Roll out the fondant-approximately 1/4″. Use the same cookie cutter to cut out yellow duck body from the fondant. You can use a drop of Karo syrup or water to stick the fondant to the cookie.
3. Use the beak edge of the cookie cutter to cut an orange beak, and place on the yellow fondant, roll out a blue circle for the eye.
5. Place all items in the toiletry bag and you’re bound to have a fresh n clean Purim Package!