Here’s a fun-filled Mishloach Manot that will appeal to all ages, young and young at heart!
Kids can build with the Lego candy, challenge each other at Pick-up Stix, and the popular game “Find It” will keep them busy for hours.
Attach a small toy, like the bubbles key chain we found, to the games bag for additional entertainment.
This article by EstherO. originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.
Since then, we have had many requests for ways of keeping the cost of the Find It game down.
As a result, we here at Crafts by EstherO have worked hard to create the Edible Find It Craft Kit.
The kit includes all the supplies you will need to create the game.
This popular product has been used by camps and Bat Mitzvah programs.
Due to popular demand, it is now available to all of you in honor of the upcoming holiday of Purim.
Photography by Dan Engongoro
Directions for Games to Go:
- 2” x 6” plastic cylinder
- Thin pretzel sticks
- Pick-up stix label available through OMG Design
- 1 package Stackers
- Twister label available through OMG Design
You can now order DIY Edible “Find It” Kits with all supplies needed to make 12 “Find Its”
or create your own by following the directions below.
- 2” x 10” plastic cylinder
- Lentils to fill ¾ of cylinder
- Assorted candy objects (such as banana, bear, chocolate coin, fish, gumball, heart, smiley face, chocolate rock, sunnyside-up, (candy planet), worm
- “Find It” label available through OMG Design
- Red tape (masking or electrical)
- Chain used to make key chains (available in any craft stores)
- Place lentils and candy objects in tube
- Punch two holes, side by side (appoximately 1/2” apart) and 1.5” from the top of the tube.
- Punch a hole through the top of the tag.
- Place the chain through the holes on the tube and then through the hole in the tag.
- Close the chain.
- Close the container.
- Wrap tape around the top and bottom of the cylinder.