You will need:
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Colored sour belts
- Large Oreos and Mini Oreos
- Medium size marshmallows
- Edible Markers
- Melted baking chocolate to be used as the “glue”
- Frost cupcakes using marshmallow fluff.
- Use your edible markers to draw a snowman’s face on the marshmallow.
- Create a hat by using a dab of chocolate to connect a mini sandwich cookie to half of a large sandwich cookie.
- Attach the hat to snowman using another dab of melted chocolate.
- Use a toothpick to attach the marshmallow to the cupcake. Cut the sour belt to size and drape across the snowman.