I'm unpacking my Hanukkah boxes and I have all these random dreidels. I figured, why not turn them into a work of art.
Here is a gorgeous and easy DIY you can do for under $20. Thanks Racquel S. for this great craft.
- Shadow Box Frame (available at craft store)
- Scrapbook paper (on hand or $.20 each available at craft store)
- 20-25 dreidels (available from Only Kosher Candy.com)
- Transfer paper (I bought this from the copy center at Staples for $.94 a sheet)
1. Print out one of our cute Hanukkah phrases on transfer paper.
2. Cut and line scrapbook paper in the back of the frame.
3. Place printed transfer paper behind glass.
4. Fill frame with dried dreidels in the pattern you choose.