Little can match the excitement of the first weeks of summer. Long, endless days with no school, lots of water fun, dozens (and dozens) of freeze pops and ofcourse lots and lots of lemonade! What better way to celebrate summer than with a delicious "cup of lemonade” cupcake that won't leave your floor a sticky mess!
This fun idea is a perfect daycamp/camp activity - the "ice" will actually make it home!
You Will Need:
- Decorative Cupcake Holder
- Lemon Cream (I used Baker's Choice)
- Rock Candy
- Mini Fruit Slices
- Paper Straws cut into thirds
- Insert cupcake into decorative cupcake holder.
- Ice the cupcake using the lemon cream.
- Top with rock candy, candied lemon slice and decorative straw.