These precious cupcakes are so easy to make and bound to be a big hit for your three year old, as he awaits his own Yarmulka.
- Mini White Cupcakes
- Yellow candy melts
- Black fondant
- Cupcake wrappers (go to omgdesign for free printables)
- Copy template onto hard stock paper. ( The template given is for a mini cupcake.)
- Wrap the cupcake wrapper around the cupcake. Secure with scotch tape.
4. Make a yarmulke out of the fondant and place on top of the cupcake. Use some of the melted candy melts as “glue”.
5. Using a knife, make a mark on the yarmulke in both directions to create 4 sections.
6. Draw an initial on the yarmulka using a toothpick dipped in the candy melts.