Though we have not had any significant snow yet, this snow themed project will bring that wintery, snowy feeling to your home. This activity is perfect for all ages, and the best part… there’s no shoveling required!
- Mini Francoz powder donuts
- Chocolate Sandwich cookies
- Mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- Orange jelly sticks
- Sour belts
- Melted chocolate
- Edible sugar eyes (baking supplies store)or mini chocolate chips
1) Place 2 donuts on a skewer.
2) Use a drop of melted chocolate to stick the large and mini sandwich cookie together to form a hat.
3) To attach the hat, gently push the end of the skewer through the tiny hole in the center of the cookies.
4) Using a toothpick, place a little bit of the melted chocolate under the bottom donut to prevent the snowman from slipping down. Allow to dry.
5) For the nose, place jelly stick in the top donut hole.
6) For the scarf, cut a sour belt into long thin strips-just enough so that you can tie the scarf.
7) ”Glue” the eyes on with the melted chocolate.