This adorable snack is loads of fun to create. It is both delightful to look at and delicious to eat. There’s no secret recipe for this “coke”, so get the kids in the kitchen and let the fun begin.
- Chocolate pudding
- Glasses or hard plastic cups (coke glasses available at Dollar Tree -2 for a dollar)
- Whipping Topping
- Pastry bag or Freezer Ziploc
- Star tip
- Make chocolate pudding following directions on package.
- Pour the pudding into the cups and allow to set while preparing whipping cream.
- Prepare pastry bag with tip.
- Swirl whipping cream starting from the outer rim using circular motion forming peak at the center.
- Place straw in “Coke”.
Recipe for Whipping Cream
- 8 ounces whip topping
- 4 TBSP confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat whip cream till stiff.
- Add confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. Beat for 30 seconds till combined.