I love working with Presidor Cannolis. They’re simple, yet elegant and their delicious taste appeals to all ages.You will have fun while using them to create this edible menorah.You can create this menorah by putting the candles on a tray, directly on the table or for a more sophisticated look,you can have a glass cut to size to use as the base.
- 10 Presidor Cannolis
- Small cupcake holders
- Baking chocolate
- 1- 8 oz dessert whip (such as Richs Whip)
- 2 Tbs instant vanilla pudding
- Leaf chocolate mold to be used as flame
- Orange royal icing ( you can purchase Wilton ready made icing)
- Sanding sugar
- 2"X15” piece of glass (about five dollars) - optional
- Small square glass vase - optional
- Glue dots - optional
Assembling the Base:
- Turn square vase upside down.
- Place a glue dot in each corner.
- Lay cut glass on top.
- Place 9 cupcake holders on the glass.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- To create the" shamash", dip the rim of one cannoli in melted chocolate and attach it to the bottom of another cannoli, thereby creating a larger candle.
- Dip one side of each cannoli (shamash included)in melted chocolate.
- Make the flames using the chocolate mold.
- When chocolate is hard and ready to use, you may decorate the flames using orange royal icing and sanding sugar.
6.Allow to dry over night.