Ever since my mother sent me this adorable Noah's Ark Chocolate Mold, I've been using it yearly for Parshat Noach to create our very own chocolaty ark. Last night, I prepared it thinking I'd accomplish two things, the ark for our Shabbat party, and a cute blog post. Early this morning I was having second thoughts about posting it... cute yes, but I wasn't sure it met the standard I'm looking for in my posts. However, when my two young children woke up this morning, they changed my mind very quickly as they oohed and ahhed about it. All day they've been discussing who gets the giraffe, the rhino, the hippo, etc, thereby convincing me to post this blog and hopefully inspire others to create fun Parsha themed goodies for their families.
- Melt the chocolate you would like to use for the details on the animals (1 ounce of each color should be enough).
- Using a small paintbrush or a toothpick,fill in the details (ex. brown spots on the giraffe,eyes...).
- Allow to dry.
- Melt chocolate to fill in the animals and the ark.
- Place in freezer till solid.
- Turn the mold over and carefully remove the chocolate.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon, which means I earn a very small commission if you click and make a purchase.