- 12-6 oz Plastic parfait cups
- 4 boxes Clear jell-o
- 1 box colored jell-o
- Transparency paper (available at copy center)
- Invitation, monogram, name, message (i.e. It’s a Girl!)
1. Reduce invitation, monogram, etc .to 1 ¾”x 1 ¾” square (you should be able to fit approx 20 per page).
2. Copy on clear transparency paper.
3. Prepare clear jell-o (following directions on package).
4. Fill parfait cup with the jell-o up until 1/2” from the top
5. Allow to jell.
6. Place cut out invitation, monogram etc, into clear jell-o.
7. Prepare colored jell-o (following directions on package)
8. Fill remaining space with colored jell-o
*For best results allow to “sit” overnight as this will allow the colors to blend nicely.
*Please note: transparency paper is not edible-it is for decoration only.