Personalize It – Crystallize it!
With rhinestone monograms so readily available you can turn many household items from being ordinary to extraordinary. Enhance bath and hand towels, cloth napkins, aprons, oven mitts… with these simple to use “Crystalique” iron on transfers. Do it yourself and present your hostess with the most magnificent basket of monogrammed fingertip towels. Their elegant and easy and so affordable- you’ll want to treat yourself too!!!.
“Crystalique” iron-on transfers made by Etched in stone. Towels, cloth napkins, aprons, oven mitts, etc(Available at Target,Wal-mart,Marshalls,TJ Max…. . The oven mitts are from Dollar Tree) Iron
1. Preheat iron to the hottest setting (No steam)
2. Place fabric item on a flat, firm surface
3. Remove white backing from iron-on transfer
4. Place transfer face side up on the fabric
5. Press firmly, without moving, directly on to the clear film for 12-15 seconds
6. Let cool to room to room temperature and gently peel off plastic
7. If there are stones that have not bonded to the fabric, repeat steps 5 & 6 8. Press again directly on top of the stones for 10 seconds.
Frequently asked question- Do the stones stay on, do they fall off while washing or drying? Personally,I have never had a problem with the Crystalique iron on transfers.If you follow directions they should stay on beautifully after wash.