- 3 pieces white or whole wheat bread
- Tuna salad
- Carrots, cucumbers, red peppers cut into thin strips
- Cut the crust off each slice of bread and roll out as thin as possible with rolling pin.
- Place the long side of the rolled out bread closest to you.
- Thinly spread 1/3 of the tuna onto 1/3 of the bread – lengthwise.
- On top of the tuna, arrange some carrots, cucumbers, and pepper strips – making sure not to overstuff the roll (a little goes a long way).
- Starting with the side closest to you (the filled end) tightly roll and press to seal into a roll. ( dab a little mayonnaise across the end of the roll to act as a glue, sealing the roll)
- Cut the roll into 4 even pieces and repeat with the remaining bread and tuna.