It’s not only adults who like an original presentation – kids love it too! Here are some ideas that are “out of the (lunch)” box” that are sure to make the “same old same old” so fresh and appealing.
- 2 slices of bread
- Choice of sandwich filling
- Yellow pepper – diced into small pieces
- Cherry tomato – sliced
- Apple corer
- Spread sandwich filling onto a slice of bread.
- Place tomato slices on the top third of the bread, the yellow peppers in the middle, and the lettuce on the bottom third.
- On another slice of bread, punch out 6 holes (3 on each side) with an apple corer.
- Place on top, and cut in two so you create two traffic lights.